Sunday, 12 October 2008

about this weekend

I stayed here for 3 week. This was third weeked. After class I went back to dormitory and had dinner. I was just chatting with my friends on internet and checked my e-mails. Sometime I would thought something about past when I was listening to the music. I went to City Centre with James and Sky on Saturday. We had buffet for lunch. We ate a lot of food and so full. So we deciced to go to shopping in City Centre. I bought a white nike shoe. After that we went to ASDA to bought some wine,beer and some food. We played snooker after dinner and then, we drank some wine and wine with Sky, James, Jonson, and sam. A people who called Tony and from England came in and joined us. We played games and drank. About a few hours he were drunk and we stopped and came back to go to bed. There were a good weather today on Sunday and we deciced to played basketball in school with some people who from different courtry. I compared I had a good and full weekend. I hope can keep going.

No comments: