If someone ask me who is now important in my life. It is clearly that is my mother because she taught me a lot of things about how to do better for myself. Also my father was important but he was too busy to look after me.
She also was a housewife but she had a lot of things to do such as cleaned, washed, cooked and so on. She was wearing some easy style clothes because she had many housework. She used to cooked many delicious food for us.I remembered the food which she cooked for me and what she talked to me. You gave me many things that the others have not.
I thanks for her. She is hard to look after 4 children because there were 2 older sister and a older brother and then all went abroad to work or stduy.
I know what you feel . You are so great and so important in my life.
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment