Sunday, 30 November 2008

If I ruled the world , I would....

If I ruled the world, I would help some people who need help such as some students who are out of school because they do not have a good condition. Most people know we are entering a new era, full new knowledge and innovative ideas. If they do not know more new knowledge, they may be out of the society. As society develops, society’s demands have become increasingly diversified, so I believe they need know more new knowledge and they can improve themselves. For example, some people need invented something that they should need innovation ideas. I think if the most of people can go to school and learn something they like, then they would help the world. However, if I can do it, I think more and more people can help each others and people will enjoy better living standards and qualification of citizens has improved greatly.
To sum up, if I ruled the world, I would let everyone get better life. It it not only happy for me, it is for the world. Lastly, there are no the poorest people and just have the richest people.

No comments: