There are different festivals in a year but do you know the festival in China. Now, I am going to tell you about it. If you do not mind, I would like tell you the spring festival first because this is the most important and traditional festival for the chinese people and for all family members get togther.
When it is on spring festival, everybody celebrate it with family in tradition way such as wear new clothes, cleaning new house, setting off firecrackers, fire work and have dinner togeher. The food in the Spring Festival is really luxuriance seem the Chrismasday. There are splendid shows for the Spring Festival. Actually, chinese people is not really busy that will celebrate with family at least a few days or all the winter vocation.
I like the spring festival. It is one of the most important part of our chinese culture. I think it should celebrate it with the traditional way and keep this society custom.
Friday, 30 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment