Sunday, 8 March 2009

Bath


I went to bath by car with some of my friends on Saturday in the morning. I planned to go Bath when i first came to Leicester because i think Bath is a old city and has old culture. However, i got the chance to there. It took us almost three hours to there. I saw the city through car's window and my first feeling told me it was really beautiful city which gave me movie's feeling. Firstly, we went to the spa which in Bath because I have heared Bath in the UK is Eruope's famous spa town and spa water is thought to be very good for health. I enjoyed myself when i was trying in the spa or sauna. After that, we saw some of stones are name stonehenge which was a very beautiful sight. However, the sun was setting and it was time to go back because we needed to catch the car. Anyway, i will visite Bath again.

No comments: